You work hard over the years to build your wealth – and you should have the freedom to enjoy it. That’s why it’s important to always think ahead, and take the right steps towards a comfortable, secure future for both you and your family. And we can help.
Planning your estate means having the certainty that your wealth and personal values will stay protected – and in the right hands – when you can’t manage them any further. WLM can work by your side, guiding you towards an estate plane that’s suited to you personally, with elements including:
- Wills – which allow you to pass your wealth on the way you want, to the people you want
- Testamentary Trusts – to protect the wealth that you pass on, whilst providing for dependants in a tax-effective way.
- Powers of Attorneys – If you’re unable to manage your funds while you’re still alive
- Guardianship Orders – to make sure you receive the type of medical and lifestyle care that you deserve, if you can’t make these decisions yourself
- Philanthropic giving – leave a legacy, passing on your values to charities or social ventures.