We all know the Australian, and International, tax regimes are complex and convoluted. Compliance is often difficult to manage and is always changing. We offer a range of tax, audit and advisory services to our corporate and small business clients to help them keep pace with a volatile, competitive and dynamic environment. And ensure that tax is one less thing to worry about.
There is range of taxation issues which present a range of challenges and opportunities. At WLM our accounants will not only look after your income tax we will identify and manage all sources of taxation liabilities and opportunities.
Our business clients range from small to large and no matter your size we will ensure your business structure meets both your operational and taxation needs.
We will manage your GST, superannuation for employees, employee PAYGW, Fringe Benefits Tax, payroll tax, land tax, and workers compensation insurance reporting, car space levies and Research and Development as applicable.
We can ensure you stay on the right side of taxation issues like Small Business concessions, Thin capitalisation rules, Division7A Shareholder Loan rules, the Value Shifting Regime, Transfer pricing rules and Non Commercial loss Rules, just to name a few.
Small Business Entity Concessions
We ensure that Small Business get maximum benefit from the Small Business Entity concessions. The main concessions available to SBE taxpayers are:
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) concession.
- Simplified system of capital allowances for depreciating assets.
- Simplified treatment of trading stock.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) concessions relating to accounting for GST on a cash basis, annual apportionment for GST credits, and paying GST by quarterly instalments
Specialist Tax Planning
We provide Specialist tax planning, including:
- Entity Taxation involving unit and discretionary/family trusts
- Business and personal structuring
- Estate taxation - e.g. testamentary trusts, capital gains tax, Court accounts