Small Business Entity Concessions
We ensure that Small Business get maximum benefit from the Small Business Entity concessions. The main concessions available to SBE taxpayers are:
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) concession.
- Simplified system of capital allowances for depreciating assets.
- Simplified treatment of trading stock.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) concessions relating to accounting for GST on a cash basis, annual apportionment for GST credits, and paying GST by quarterly instalments
Specialist Tax Planning
We provide Specialist tax planning, including:
- Entity Taxation involving unit and discretionary/family trusts
- Business and personal structuring
- Estate taxation - e.g. testamentary trusts, capital gains tax, Court accounts
- << Prev