Auditing is essential – but that doesn’t make it any easier. So whether you run your own business, or your own self-managed super fund (SMSF), we’ve got the expertise to keep you on the right course.
We’ll cover off all the important issues, including regulatory compliance and risk management. Having an experienced auditor can really make a difference – they know how it works, and they know how to keep everything running smoothly.
- Registered company auditor
- Over 30 years of audit experience for large public and private companies
ASIC rules require private companies be audited if they meet two of the following requirements
- $10 million gross operating revenue
- More than $5 million in gross assets
- Over 50 employees
Existing client profiles include
- Larger private companies with and without a Financial Controller
- Foreign-controlled companies (both large and small)
- Superannuation funds
- Legal practise trust accounts
- Real estate agents and travel agents
- Statutory authorities in need of compliance audits